This is a public service announcement.
MAKE THESE BISCUITS. NOW.
They really are the bomb. And insanely easy. Click here for the step-by-step instructions.
Here are Kim’s Cliff Notes (with a few tiny modifications from the original):
- Open a can of generic flaky biscuits (you can use Grands but I’m cheap and got mine at Aldi’s). Preheat oven to 375 degrees or the temperature recommended on the can.
- Slice a block of mozzarella into 16 pieces. Add two slices of cheese to the center of each flattened biscuit. Then wrap the biscuit dough all the way around the cheese until it’s sealed tightly. Place on a cookie sheet with the seam-side down.
- Brush the biscuits with olive oil (if you are classy like me, you can use a paper towel). Add a sprinkle of Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese to each.
- Bake approximately 17 minutes, or until golden. Some cheese will escape, but that’s okay.
- Promptly devour. Or expect me to be over and finish them off.
I plan to eat these every night for the rest of my life.