This year, I’ll do it in pictorial form:
1. Ryan’s ornament to me last year. They are our family in nuts and bolts. We exchange ornaments each Christmas.
2. Our Christmas Memories book captures all of our experiences over the season. We leave it out on the end table through the season.
3. This is our honeymoon ornament. We try to pick up an ornament when we visit somewhere new.
4. We spend Christmas Eve at my grandpa’s house. The cousins do a gift exchange. This is all of us last year with our gifts.
5. We have lots of family hugs.
6. We spend Christmas with Ryan’s family. Last year, we played games together after gifts.
7. Christmas gifts are delivered by the Christmas Wizard. (This picture of my brother-in-law makes me laugh out loud, so I had to include it.)
8. Lola and Franco get lots of love.
9. We host brunch on Christmas morning for our families. This year will be our third year doing this.
What are your holiday traditions?