I’m leaning towards cottage style.
- Small and informal
- Tall, peaked roof
- Large, multipaned windows
- Wooden shingles (which is originally had)
- One story
- Usually rectangular
- Plain, usually without ornamentation
And finally, I read about Cape Cods:
- Steep roof with side gables
- One and a half stories, with one or more dormers
- Centered plan front door
- Hardwood floors
- Multipaned, double-hung windows with decorative shutters
Did you like this post?
We'd love to send you more inspiration and encouragement for your home. When you sign up below, we'll send you our free guide to save thousands on your next home project. Because your home shouldn't own you.