Neapolitan Ice Cream Pie
Satisfy your sugar craving with this summery delight. Thanks to a blend of frozen yogurt and ice cream, this chilly treat only tastes sinful. So go ahead, indulge in seconds!
- 9 graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat strawberry frozen yogurt, softened
- 1/2 Heath bar, broken into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups mint ice cream, softened
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat chocolate frozen yogurt, softened
- 2 fresh strawberries, halved
Combine crackers and butter in a food processor. Press mixture into a 9-inch deep-dish pie pan to form crust. Chill in freezer for 20 minutes. Remove; spread strawberry frozen yogurt over crust. Sprinkle Heath bar on top. Freeze until firm. Remove. Spread a layer of mint ice cream over frozen yogurt; sprinkle 1 cup Oreos on top. Freeze until firm. Spread a layer of chocolate frozen yogurt on ice cream; freeze until firm. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup Oreos on top. Garnish each slice with strawberries.
Did you like this post?
We'd love to send you more inspiration and encouragement for your home. When you sign up below, we'll send you our free guide to save thousands on your next home project. Because your home shouldn't own you.