- Check out my friend Jenny’s DIY Library-style Murphy Bed at Anything Pretty. I do not say this lightly, but this may be one of my very favorite DIY projects on the Internet. Ever.
- Try this yummy recipe for crunchy cashew Thai quinoa salad from Ambitious Kitchen. It’s unique, crunchy and yummy. (I’ve tried it so I’m speaking from experience.)
- Plant your own vertical garden with help from Michelle at Decor and the Dog.
- Create your own chic Greek key drapes like Kelly at View Along the Way.
- Make my kid a no-sew teepee like this one at A Handmade Home. Heck. Make ME this teepee.
- Get your home squeaky clean with this DIY citrus vinegar cleaning solution at Denise in Bloom.
Man. The Internets has good stuff.
You can follow all my finds on Pinterest. I just share some of my top, must-see you-musts once in a while.