- Check out my friend Jenny’s DIY Library-style Murphy Bed at Anything Pretty. I do not say this lightly, but this may be one of my very favorite DIY projects on the Internet. Ever.
- Try this yummy recipe for crunchy cashew Thai quinoa salad from Ambitious Kitchen. It’s unique, crunchy and yummy. (I’ve tried it so I’m speaking from experience.)
- Plant your own vertical garden with help from Michelle at Decor and the Dog.
- Create your own chic Greek key drapes like Kelly at View Along the Way.
- Make my kid a no-sew teepee like this one at A Handmade Home. Heck. Make ME this teepee.
- Get your home squeaky clean with this DIY citrus vinegar cleaning solution at Denise in Bloom.
Man. The Internets has good stuff.
You can follow all my finds on Pinterest. I just share some of my top, must-see you-musts once in a while.
Did you like this post?
We'd love to send you more inspiration and encouragement for your home. When you sign up below, we'll send you our free guide to save thousands on your next home project. Because your home shouldn't own you.