2011 was a big year for Ryan and I. And here’s where I tie it up in a nice little bow for you (and me).
We finished a huge number of projects on our new home this year, including –
- Tiling the bathroom and finishing it.
- Refinishing hardwood floors.
- Cleaning and painting the basement.
- Installing new kitchen cabinetry.
- Completing tile and wood countertops.
- Finishing all the house’s trim work and tons of painting.
- Installing board and batten in the stairway and living room ceiling.
- Updating the new stairway.
- Building an entryway built-in.
- Painting aluminum siding.
- Completing windows.
- And pretty much everything else.
We welcomed our first niece, Addison.
I finished my MBA, which means I tell Ryan that I now know everything there is to know. (Modesty is not my best quality.)
We celebrated ten years of being a couple and four years married.
I’d say that was a pretty fabulous year.
How was your 2011?
Did you like this post?
We'd love to send you more inspiration and encouragement for your home. When you sign up below, we'll send you our free guide to save thousands on your next home project. Because your home shouldn't own you.