2011 was a big year for Ryan and I. And here’s where I tie it up in a nice little bow for you (and me).
We finished a huge number of projects on our new home this year, including –
- Tiling the bathroom and finishing it.
- Refinishing hardwood floors.
- Cleaning and painting the basement.
- Installing new kitchen cabinetry.
- Completing tile and wood countertops.
- Finishing all the house’s trim work and tons of painting.
- Installing board and batten in the stairway and living room ceiling.
- Updating the new stairway.
- Building an entryway built-in.
- Painting aluminum siding.
- Completing windows.
- And pretty much everything else.
We welcomed our first niece, Addison.
I finished my MBA, which means I tell Ryan that I now know everything there is to know. (Modesty is not my best quality.)
We celebrated ten years of being a couple and four years married.
I’d say that was a pretty fabulous year.
How was your 2011?