Thanks to both Robin at Happy at Home and Carrie at Brick City Love for awarding me the Honest Scrap Award. I’ve been called a lot of things… and I know it can definitely get worse. Thanks.
(And, you should all go check out those blogs. They clearly have good taste.)
Here are the rules:
1.) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2.) Share “10 Honest Things” about myself.
3.) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4.) Tell those 7 people they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
Ten Honest Things
1. I have 100 Babysitter’s Club books in basement that I cannot bear to part with.
2. My favorite movies include Sister Act and the Mighty Ducks.
3. When I work out to “The 30-Day Shred” with Jillian, I totally yell at her and call her names.
4. I had to wear an eye patch for a week in the 7th grade because I burnt my eyeball with a curling iron. Mortifying.
5. I typically sing harmony to songs in the car. I don’t really know why and it’s not really conscious. It annoys me when songs on the radio don’t have background harmonies so I feel the need to fill in. I’m strange.
6. Ryan and I began dating when I was 17. Ryan was 18.
7. In college, I often caused the smoke alarms to go off. (And my roommates took photos to prove it.)
8. I often ask Ryan if can get a cat.
9. I rarely make the bed.
10. At the first Bear’s game we went to, Ryan had to explain why the yellow lines didn’t show up on the field to help me see the first down indicator.
I have a serious blog addiction and couldn’t possible narrow it down. So, I’m not going to. (I’m a hard-core rule breaker.) I’m tagging you all.
Tell me something interesting and honest about yourself, you pieces of “honest scrap.”