My brain is all over. So, here’s some of my stray thoughts.
- Rain is better than snow. But, even rain gets old after 48 hours.
- Chinese buffets are evil temptresses. They draw you in and cause you to feel ill for the next day because of your own lack of willpower. Ryan and I are swearing off them for the time being.
- Daylight savings time is frustrating. Losing an hour over the weekend seems so unfair.
- Planning a garden is difficult work. Particularly when you know nothing about plants or gardening in general. It’s becoming a challenge.
- We don’t get casinos. What’s the draw? We never win. Money goes away so quickly. Only pop is free. They don’t even serve long island iced teas. The excitement is beyond us.
Did you like this post?
We'd love to send you more inspiration and encouragement for your home. When you sign up below, we'll send you our free guide to save thousands on your next home project. Because your home shouldn't own you.