Do you carry a pocket planner?
The Moleskine Weekly Planner + Notebook.
- The weekly pages give me space to write in appointments, plans, etc. I use this for non-work scheduling because I have a planner at work with larger spaces for day-to-day work. The small spaces allotted for the days are the perfect size and make it easy to plan ahead for planning weekend trips, scheduling appointments and keeping tabs on what’s coming up.
- The right side of each week is a lined page. This is perfect for notes. It’s become the perfect vehicle for me to track purchases for budgeting.
- There is a ribbon page marker to find your current page.
- The book has an elastic band to keep it closed, which is a God-send in my purse.
- The planner even includes reference calendar through 2012, which is really useful to look ahead.
- A small expandable pocket in the back holds a small notebook and is also the perfect size for notes and receipts.
Did you like this post?
We'd love to send you more inspiration and encouragement for your home. When you sign up below, we'll send you our free guide to save thousands on your next home project. Because your home shouldn't own you.