This is meant to be a place to support, empower and encourage. I love reading every comment and considering your opinions and ideas. But, I ask that we are kind and respectful to each other. And I do reserve the right to remove comments that don’t fit into this space.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials to protect you from misleading advertising that’s been paid for by a company. Because NewlyWoodwards is an income source and does occasionally include endorsements and testimonials, it’s important to disclose the following:
- This blog is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- We only share and promote products/services/businesses that we have actually used and that believe could be beneficial to you.
- Products provided to us for review are given free of charge. However, this doesn’t guarantee a positive review – we always review honestly and openly.
- We would never endorse a product we don’t believe in to make a buck.
- Mentions of related products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- Our goal is to provide helpful content while generating a small profit to compensate us for our ideas and time.
Cookies & 3rd Party Advertisements
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.