- Read about the risk of lead poisoning to children at His and Hers. This article started a bit of a chain reaction at our house. We’ve fixed up and painted some doors and trim that were chipping. We prepped and painted the back porch. We had Henry checked for lead. Thank goodness his levels were normal. But, I truly recommend you read this article if you are a parent, and particularly if you are a DIYer. It opened my eyes.
- Upcycle a leather belt for herb labels like these at Chris Loves Julia.
- Check out this awesome big boy room at Maybe Matilda.
- Build a restaurant high chair like this at The Friendly Home.
- Make some fun felt magnet fishies like these at Ten June.
- Find yourself some old chippy church chairs to paint like these at Primitive and Proper. I actually picked up eight at an antique store in June so I may have my next project.