Thirty-three weeks

Yikes. I didn’t mean to drop off the face of the earth. Life has been happening at the Woodwards. My busiest work week of the year, then Henry’s first ear infection and fungal infection, then my grandpa was in a bad car accident, then a nasty cold that spread from Henry to Ryan and I. This all led to general craziness, zero sleep and fried nerves.  (The fried nerves were mostly mine, by the way.)
At the end of the week, I’m just glad we all came out alive.
Barely.
I’ll be back soon. I have lots to share but little time to share it. I’ve been using my free time to medicate myself (with the expertise of my resident pharmacist Decor and the Dog) and sleep.
Until then, Henry is 33 weeks old. Oh. My. Goodness.

It’s becoming more of a challenge to get Henry photos each week. He’s become, well, mobile. And a bit stubborn. Here are a few outtakes.

Check out all of Henry’s weekly photos on the Henry tab.

Comments

Aw, sorry to hear things are stressful lately over in the Woodward household. I can CERTAINLY relate. But they always say God only gives you what He thinks you can handle, right? : ) This, too, shall pass! Wow, what other cheesy sayings can I throw out there? PS. The outtake of Henry looking up is my favorite : )

Sounds like a doozy of a week! I pray everyone is on the path to health. And I don’t think you can call those out takes. They are just adorable!

3. Jill says

Hahaha I hear you on the mobile baby!! I’m catching up on my blog posts but on Wednesday, you’ll see I have a picture just like the one of Henry, sitting up and looking up at you. :) Isn’t it fun keeping track of all of the fun things he has done and knowing you’ll be able to look back on this in 10/15/20 years and just sigh over how awesome this time was?

He is growing more adorable each and everytime you post his pics! I love that sweater, makes him look like a “big man” already! I also love the fact that this is his first sitting pose I think!

Hope you are all feeling stronger now. I know you didn’t ask, but I’d like to recommend taking Henry to a chiropractor. One of my nephews used to get ear infections all the time and they stopped when he started getting adjusted. If it’s non-invasive, we try it!

Have a better week!

6. The Atwoods says

Oh no! I hope everyone is on the mend now. What a cutie pie Henry is! He looks like he isthisclose to crawling!!