So I was tagged by two of my favorite blogger friends in the past few weeks – Emily at imperfect and Shannon at Shannanigans. And while I often forget to take part in these type of tags, I couldn’t say no to these gals.
(I know they really don’t care. But still.)
So, this is my own meme post.
What this is about:
To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.
1) Blogger is nominated to take part
2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
– Your most beautiful post
– Your most popular post
– Your most controversial post
– Your most helpful post
– A post whose success surprised you
– A post you feel didn’t got the attention it deserved
– The post that you are most proud of
3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.
4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers
5) And so it goes on!
6) The site Trip Base be sharing the best posts from participating bloggers on their blog and everyday on Facebook and Twitter at #My7Links
Note to self: Add a paint color to every post.
But, in 2008, I really liked the post sharing the Top 10 signs renovations are underway. I think most renovators can relate.
And I get a lot of questions about our window art. The info for that is also a post from 2008.
And that is a lot of NewlyWoodwards in one post. The good and bad. If you made it through that, you get an imaginary gold star. And if you go read all the posts, you get an imaginary cookie.
Michelle at Decor and the Dog
Rita at Fighting off Frumpy
Claire at A Peachtree City Life
Joi at Nuestra Vida Dulce
Did you like this post?
We'd love to send you more inspiration and encouragement for your home. When you sign up below, we'll send you our free guide to save thousands on your next home project. Because your home shouldn't own you.