A New Year’s wedding

I’m a real sucker for a winter wedding. Which is probably obvious since we had a winter wedding ourselves.

On New Year’s Eve, Ryan was in a wedding for his good friend Brian, who married Jessi. The wedding was lovely.

And the reception was certainly a nice way to ring in the New Year.

Now, 2 of 3 of the “boys” are married. Remember, Joey  is still available. We’re looking for a nice woman for him.

guys

Ryan was a dancing machine and wouldn’t even consider leaving until the lights came on and the music was done.

Thanks to Jessi and Brian for letting us be a part of your special day.

Here’s to a long and healthy marriage and a very happy new year.

What did you do for New Year’s?

Comments

1. Shannon says

I spy a cute outfit on Kim! That looks like a lot of fun! If I could do it over, I’d totally do a nYE wedding. You’re guaranteed something to do every year, ya know? Instead of getting stuck with no plans like I always seem to do.

2. LizzieBeth says

I love a NYE wedding, and it is on my bucket list to attend one… even if I have to crash it!

My New Years Eve plans? After being awake for two days straight, I got incredibly drunk and sprained my ankle. Thumbs down to my welcoming 2011.

LB

3. -Kasey says

Oh looks and sounds like that was a blast! I can only imagine how much fun it would be to have [or go to] a wedding on new years eve!

Congrats to the Happy couple! :)

4. Betty Harper (grooms mother) says

Thanks for posting the wedding on your blog.It was a fun time and everyone looked awesome..including you and Ryan!Good time had by all :)

5. Mrs. Dirnberger says

Enjoyed your pics…..this weekend is my first winter wedding..can u believe it??
    ALSO, everytime I watch sports center and I think of you and the Hubs b/c “da bears” are kicking BUTT this year and I fiqured you, the hubs and the dogs were on cloud 9…right?

6. Joi says

Ooh, looks like you two had a much more exciting evening than me and the Mr.

We watched a documentary and played on our laptops.

We’re quite the exciting couple, no?

7. Oonafey says

We did nothing. I got our new Wii hooked to Netflix, we watched a few movies, and I drank WAY too much. Like so much I could hardly move on Saturday. I spent the day on the couch watching more Wii’d Netflix… I am never drinking liquor again.

8. Leigh says

Totally fun and no rush to make last minute plans. Love the photo of you and Ryan, did you match on purpose? Glad Ryan had so much fun, but based on your comments I’m guessing the next morning was rough.

9. Ashly@Moon Walk says

I’m a first time reader and I must say Franco is way too cute! It looks like you had a blast on New Year’s!