If you’ve been reading NewlyWoodwards for any amount of time, you may know these things about me:
- I love myself a good deal.
- I love to create.
- I love to reuse.
- Bolts of canvas fabric (I’m hoping to turn some of this into a cushion and pillows for a porch swing at the new house. I picked out blue and white stripes and another navy/light blue/grey stripe.)
- Carpet squares (I’ll be using these in the basement of the new house. Because the laundry is down there, it needs some work and this will help. I picked a few different patterns and I’ll put them together a’la FLOR. These are awesome quality.)
- Wine corks (I’ve been wanting to make some cork trivets, and this was my chance.)
- Chargers (I’ve been itching to try this.)
- Marble, glass and stone square tiles (These will be perfect for coasters and paperweights.)
- Square wooden blocks (For more word blocks.)
Did you like this post?
We'd love to send you more inspiration and encouragement for your home. When you sign up below, we'll send you our free guide to save thousands on your next home project. Because your home shouldn't own you.