- Make this adorable gathered clutch for a friend (or yourself), like this one at Skip to my Lou.
- Cover your fridge in vintage cheese label magnets from Just Something I Made.
- Make restaurant-style salsa using this recipe from Shopping Candy.
- Dream of planting a field of sunflowers next to your house like Thy Hand Hath Provided. (Adding this to the “when I live in the county list” – along with chickens, wildflowers and a pumpkin patch. What? You don’t have a “when I live in the country” list?)
- Drool over the pots and pans’ kitchen organization at Kevin and Amanda.
- Imagine this quilt from Film in the Fridge in your own home.
- Marvel over the idea of making all of your own gift sacks from newspaper (BRILLIANT) from How about Orange.
- Bust out your bread machine to bake Garlic and Herb Bread from Amber Waves of Grain.
That is all, folks. Have a great weekend.