- try these cheesy soft pretzels from Erin at Domestic Adventure. Ohmygoodnesstheyaresogoodyouwilldie. Then you will continue eating them until you have doubled your caloric intake for the day and you feel sick. But, it’s worth it. Divine.
- drool over Carrie and Rob’s bedroom makeover (she made the headboard, and the pillowcases!) at Brick City Love. It’s just dreamy. I love that the room is far from my “usual” style, but I still adore it.
- see one of my favorite laundry room makeovers ever by Jenny at Anything Pretty. Ever. It’s better than pictures in a magazine. And it’s real.
- squeal out loud when you find out that someone at Craft Passion has detailed how to make YARN out of T-SHIRTS!? Wha? I will be trying to crochet something with yarn I make out of t-shirts. (And, don’t tell Ryan, but I may be using the t-shirt that I wish he would get rid of but won’t. You know, the one he wore in three consecutive high school yearbook photos. The one that I thought had finally gone missing until he mysteriously found it buried in a box in the basement. I jest, I jest. I will not destroy the t-shirt. Without permission.)
- fawn over Emily Kate’s stair makeover at ThirtyEight20. Which she did herself (like everything else). I love them so much that I saved the picture and told Ryan we just must have stairs like these in our next home.
That is all for today. Let me know what you think of the “you-musts.” I may do this type of a post more often.
Please and thank you.