The “Thing One and Thing Two” baby shower last weekend went off without a hitch. I hope the mother-to-be had as much fun as we had planning and executing.
Here’s where it was held – my aunt’s home.
And, here we are getting ready for folks to arrive:
Here’s the beautiful momma on the left. (Can you believe she’s having twins in two weeks? She looks awesome.)
As you may remember, we started here with invitations and some simple pom pom decor. Between my aunt and I, we really stuck to the theme and I think it came together well. Everyone seemed to have a nice time, the soon-to-be-mommy-of-two looked radiant and received many lovely (and adorable) things.
- Lots of onesies (which will be mighty useful when the babies come along)
- Red and teal pom poms
- Plain napkins cut out to look like baby shirts and pants (adorable)
- Red flowers from the garden
- Turquoise feather boas that mimic Thing One and Thing Two hair
- Circles from scrapbook paper to cover tables
My aunt served sandwiches, wontons, coleslaw, fruit salad and some other light munchies. All delicious.
The whole thing was so fun… it almost makes me want to have a baby… almost .
What do you think??
Did you like this post?
We'd love to send you more inspiration and encouragement for your home. When you sign up below, we'll send you our free guide to save thousands on your next home project. Because your home shouldn't own you.