(Da Bears photo… in honor of football beginning)
- sprinkle salt on tomatoes.
- highlight words and paragraphs with my curser when I’m reading online.
- say “I love you” at the end of phone calls with Ryan and my parents.
- sing in the car, with no shame.
- want to watch Sister Act when I’m feeling down.
- make lists in my head… and on paper.
- laugh when Franco and Lola do naughty things (this is not a good trait).
- wish for less clutter.
- wish we lived in northern California.
- avoid cracks on the sidewalk.
- crave McDonalds Coca Cola.
- wish it was fall (even in winter, spring and summer).
- go for a full week (or more) without turning on the television.
- talk to myself and then answer myself without realizing it.
- want to live on a busy street again.
- can get ear buds to stay in my ears.
- will get tired of drinking sun tea.
- want to live without Ryan and pugs in my life.
- am without Chap-Stick.
- want to change out of pajamas on Sundays… or Mondays… or Tuesdays…
(via EnJOY it)