So, I’m a list-maker. I make lists for groceries, books-to-read, things-to-do… you get the idea. It’s the OCD in me.
So, before we chose Atlanta for our little getaway, I had the ingenious idea to list all of the places that Ryan and I want to visit in the U.S. We will often say, “Ooo… we should go there.” But, that place is never captured.
forced asked Ryan to sit down with me and start a list.
The starter list really has no organization to it (some are listed as states, some as regions or parks and some as cities). But, it was fun to think about and great to have them all captured. The best part is there are so many different types of places – some are close and some are far, some are small and some are large, some are weekenders and others are not.
- San Diego
- San Francisco (we’ve already been here, but we loved it so much that Ryan insisted I list it again)
- Yellowstone Park
- The Grand Canyon
- Atlanta (been there, done that)
- Door County
- Starved Rock State Park
- Florida, gulf-side
- San Antonio
- Southern Illinois (Garden of the Gods, Karber Ridge)
- Smoky Mountains
- Utah (Canyonlands, Moab, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park)
- Cumberland Island, Georgia
What do you think should be added to our list that is on your travel wish-list?