Do you carry a pocket planner?
I never did before 2009. Then, I met this lovely lady:
The Moleskine Weekly Planner + Notebook.
This little beauty packs a big punch, in a tiny little shell that fits in any purse I carry.
Here is why it’s brilliant:
- The weekly pages give me space to write in appointments, plans, etc. I use this for non-work scheduling because I have a planner at work with larger spaces for day-to-day work. The small spaces allotted for the days are the perfect size and make it easy to plan ahead for planning weekend trips, scheduling appointments and keeping tabs on what’s coming up.
- The right side of each week is a lined page. This is perfect for notes. It’s become the perfect vehicle for me to track purchases for budgeting.
- There is a ribbon page marker to find your current page.
- The book has an elastic band to keep it closed, which is a God-send in my purse.
- The planner even includes reference calendar through 2012, which is really useful to look ahead.
- A small expandable pocket in the back holds a small notebook and is also the perfect size for notes and receipts.
I’ve had it for two months now, and it’s just a wonderful little tool to keep my life organized. While most of you probably already have a planner, if you don’t, you should definitely try this little gem.
Do you carry a planner? How do you keep your schedule outside of work organized?