Welcome to our Christmas home

I’m not gonna lie. Our back door makes me smile.

The arrangement, the red, the vinyl lettering. I love it.

But, I’m going to be honest.

I love all the Christmas decor. I may leave it up all year.

Here are a few of my favorites. I’m going to break the photos up and show them to you over a few separate posts.

Loving the “Joy” words. You can’t tell but the letters are sparkly. I just freehanded them. (I was an RA in college, I can make a mean bulletin board.)

I also love our Fiestaware Christmas dishes. I think they look so cute in the china cabinet.

Speaking of Christmas dishes…These Christmas dishes are pretty rockin’ too, right? I think that everyone should have at least 2 sets of Christmas dishes. They are so awesome.

I also have been enjoying garland.

Emily over at Imperfect recently asked about items above the cabinets. I normally am not a fan of cabinet decor, but I strongly feel that garland is a must. So, there you go.

And, finally, I am madly in love with these ornaments.

Ryan, the grinch himself, even admitted that they look festive. I may hear him singing carols soon…. I feel it in my bones.

Only 21 days til Christmas!!!

Comments

1. Emily says

I don’t see any Christmas trees, how is it possible that you featured 0 out of 10? Still have my jaw on the floor from your 10 tree admission the other day, but I’m sure they’re beautiful!

2. Kim & Ryan says

@ Emily – lol. I purposely saved showing the Christmas trees. I want to post them all together. mwahaha….. although after see G’s tree today, I’m feeling motivated to do more with the main tree.

3. Kim & Ryan says

4. Kim & Ryan says

5. LZ says

WOW! I think I need you to come over and consult…I am SOOO not good at this kind of thing, especially Christmas stuff. But I am getting better, thanks to all the great ideas I find online. ;-)

6. Amber says

“I love all the Christmas decor. I may leave it up all year.” Sounds like someone else I know…my mom :-) The house looks great. I’m always amazed at the creative decorating ideas you come up with. Good thing I have a cousin like you!

7. Boy Genius Miller says

Thats a sweet paper towl roll you have there Woody. Have to chat and see where you got it. Would like one for mi casa.

8. Kraesc says

Wow! I love your decor! How did you hang the ornaments in the window… if you don’t mind, I might steal that. ;o) I assume you used like fishing line or something… but what did you attach the fishing line to? I think your whole home looks lovely.